Thursday, May 21, 2009

America's Next Top Model...

After three years of coming up with spectacular costumes for myself, I suppose it's tradition. Every year my 8th grade students do a "fashion show" after finishing units over clothing and weather. A few years ago I was challenged by my friend Julie to "kick it up a notch" and the show hasn't been the same since! I think this year I out-did myself!



The Fashion Show Quote of the Day:

"Miss Johns, you look different." [Long pause.] "You look pretty."

Niiiice...

9 comments:

Lesley said...

oh my good Lord you look fantastic!

Erin said...

WOW!! It REALLY doesn't look like you at all! That's amazing!

Louanne said...

Okay that is TOTALLY awesome!!!

And the quote - classic. You remind me of someone in these photos ;)

jen said...

Ummm...Grandma Johns??? :)

casey said...

that's YOU! I didn't recognize you at first. GREAT JOB!!!

harry said...

WOW! Is that a " world champion " Philadelphia Phillie baseball behind you ?

Steph said...

Jen Johns...I miss you!

Jen said...

wow! I know its been a while since we have hung out :( but WOW you look sooooo different! HAHAHA

Melissa said...

It's been a long while since we hung out too... I think we need to have a visit before I move in August.

...and that costume is rockin'!

Blog Archive