8 years ago
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Nephew Night!
Chris and I really wanted to have the nephews over before school started back, so we invited them over to spend the night. The big boys (Justin and Matt) brought their Xbox and the new Madden video game (football, ladies, football ;)) and taught Uncle Chris how to play. ;) The little boys (William and Ethan) well...the little boys wanted to do whatever the big boys were doing, but I tried my best to distract them with other things. :) We colored, built things with dominoes, went to the park, took baths...and everyone made their own pizza for dinner! Yummy fun!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blogs I Read:
-
-
8 years ago
-
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-

4 comments:
I love it! Happy memories, and good fun all around!
You have some good looking nephews!!! What a great time!
Fun times!
Love it!!! ...and we even have another Lumberjack!!! Axe 'em Jacks! SWEET! ;)
Post a Comment