This past weekend was our neighborhood garage sale, and I decided to take advantage of the opportunity! Truly one girl's junk is another one's treasure...You would not believe what people pay money for! Can you imagine how much money I could've made if I hadn't overslept?! ;)
I consider the "Longhorn Country" wall hanging to be my equiavalent of the When-Harry-Met-Sally wagon wheel coffee table. Fortunately, Chris and I have never argued about whether or not to hang it, and he willingly loaded it into the back of his car to take to Goodwill after no one even tried to barter for it. (Shocker.)
Since our neighborhood advertised for the sale, I only had to make one sign. And the pre-printed price tags are the only way to go! Makes me want to collect more junk for the one in May! I think my Mom and I are going to join forces then and make it a family affair!

2 comments:
WOW love the new header!!!!!
Bueno!
Post a Comment