Sunday, November 7, 2010

Axe 'em Jacks!

Last weekend Chris and I joined up with some old college friends of mine at SFA's Homecoming.
Chris had never been to Nacogdoches, so you can imagine what a treat the whole experience was! :)

At halftime, the Lumberjacks were up over the Texas State Bobcats 21 to ZIP!
We left during the 3rd Quarter when the Jacks were up 24 to zero, confident of pending victory.
Unfortunately, we later learned that the Bobcats made a comeback. They scored 27 points in nine minutes and defeated the Lumberjacks 27-24. This explains why that was only the 5th SFA football game I've attended in my life. Axe 'em.

3 comments:

Louanne said...

you shouldn't have left ;)

casey said...

FUN!! I never went to a UH game either. :)

Melissa said...

I love your blog and I'm sad I haven't visited in a while, but it looks like you've been having some good times! :) I'll be in town Thanksgiving week until about mid-Feb... so let's have some lunch- at least once! ;)

Blog Archive