You may think of family traditions as those that are repeated year after year. This tradition of ours, however, is just memorable enough to make us think we've done it every year, even though this was only the 2nd year to do it. This year, we even made programs to make it more official! :)
My Aunt Carol and Cousin Nicole were our special "Guest Judges" watching via Skype from sunny Cal-i-forn-I-A! :)My Brother, Travis, was our Emcee...
And the deal is, everyone has to share a "talent"--even Mom and Dad (despite their requests to just be audience participants). So Mom and Dad performed a skit entitled "Huh?", showcasing Dad's special talent of "selective hearing". :)
Sister Lesley and Brother Trav enchanted us with their performance of "A Whole New World" from Alladin.
And Brother Brad seduced the judges with his piano playing. He played while we watched a video animation that uses the same song.

1 comment:
O.MY.GOSH! I think I want to join your family. Never mind, that's a little creepy. But this looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment