At twelve weeks...they're the size of limes...:)
At fourteen weeks, they're kicking around for their second ultrasound!
In the above picture, you can see a faint line which is the membrane dividing the two sacs.
Baby on the right: You are looking at the top of his/her head.
Baby on the left: You are looking at the bottom of his/her feet and can see a faint round shape in the background, which is the head.
This second picture only shows one baby--a side view with the head on the right side.
If it doesn't look like anything to you, that's okay. I'm sure if I hadn't seen them moving around before the picture was taken, I would have trouble myself. Just tell me how cute they are and we can move on. :)



2 comments:
WOOT WOOT!! CUTE CUTE!!
OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations, Jen! And Chris! Realized I hadn't checked your blog in a while...and WOW! So awesome! Thrilled for you, friend!
Post a Comment