Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Possibly Madrid?

I suppose that Spring Break is hardly the time to be planning for summer, but I should be hearing soon about whether or not I'll receive a grant to go to Madrid for a month this summer for language school! In fact, I should know something by the end of the month. I'll keep you posted! (No pun intended...:))

9 comments:

Morgan said...

hey jen! love your blog! i'll have to come back and enjoy the slide shows when i have some more time! can't wait to see them!

Melissa said...

Yay! So glad you're now a part of blog world! ;) And are you kidding me... you have tons of great stories to share!

Holly said...

Can you say, ole`?

How fun! I'm glad you're now a blogger!

How's the T.O.T.Y. process going? Have you had the big dinner yet?

:)
Hols

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

Can't wait to hear more about your travels! The most exciting place I've been to lately is the whole foods market... :)

casey said...

look at you, world traveler!! so excited to look at your slide shows, and welcome to the blog world missy!!

Erin said...

Oh, can I come?!!
LOVED your pictures...I was right there with you again! That chocolateria looked divine - mmmmmm....churros! And I really liked the ones of Segovia since I didn't get to go. That parade looked great! How fun!
Glad you're a blogger!

Anonymous said...

OMG, was that was the sign from the Museo de Jamon?! I tried to eat lunch there, surrounded by cured pig legs! Ew! I can't wait to talk to you in person and hear all about your trip--looks like it was amazing. Love you!

Jen said...

welcome to blogland.

Anonymous said...

jen, I am VERY excited about this. You will have book one day! Are you skeered that your mom will be randomly checking out your blog?:) it will be great! Mom
(PS I'm really not anonymous, am I)

Blog Archive