So, if you've actually met my brother Travis, you know that he's just about the farthest (or is it "furthest"? :)) thing from a "Bubba" that you could meet. But, for whatever reason, I started calling him that while I was in college and it stuck. And he's home! He lives in Boston, going on 7 or 8 years now, and he's recently gotten some freelance work (graphics design) that has taken him as far away as London (ah, the life!) and as close as down the street! He'll be here in Houston for a couple weeks, and I'm enjoying having him home. We took a family field trip on Sunday to Houston's Bayou City Art Festival at Memorial Park. Good times! And, we finished the day with Trav's favorite: an Arby's "roast beef" sandwich. Does it get any better? Not according to my Bubba! :)
8 years ago

3 comments:
it'll be fun for you to have him around. ok and perry is seriously a goofy man. :)
Oh that's awesome! Tell Bubba I said HI!
Yay! I'm so glad y'all get to spend this time together. :D
BTW... is it possible to look at Perry and not laugh???
Post a Comment