
My friend Shawnaka is the craziest girl I know. And if I didn't think so before, she confirmed it this past weekend. She's typically the girl who can convince me to do things that I wouldn't normally do, but when she asked if I wanted to ride a bike 150 MILES, I never waivered in my big fat NO! Shawnaka rode in the MS150, a bike ride from Houston to Austin (approximately 150 miles!) to benefit Multiple Sclerosis research. Click here for more info:
http://www.ms150.org/ms150/Great job, Shawnaka! I'm so proud of you!Shawnaka rode 150 miles on a bike over the course of the weekend, and for a very good cause! She rode in honor of her Aunt Sima, who has MS. Shawnaka is one tough girl! Her determination was impressive, and her smile at the end of the ride reminded me (once again) what an adrenaline junkie she really is.
6 comments:
Shawnaka,Iam really proud of your determination not to quit.You had a goal to finish and thats what you did.
Yeah Shawnaka! YOU RULE!!
Wow, that's impressive! Go, Shawnaka!
way to go shawnaka!!
adrenaline junkie indeed my friend, indeed.
great job shawnaka!! what a challenge!
Post a Comment