
My friends Melissa and Wes asked me to take pictures of their precious baby boy who, at 4 1/2 months old, is already growing up way too fast for them! He is such a sweet baby, and I really enjoyed spending the morning with their family taking pictures of my friends in their new roles as "Mommy" and "Daddy". Melissa graciously gave me permission to share the sweet pictures with you. So, please allow me to introduce Baby Gregory...

5 comments:
So sweet! I love them all, but I especially love the one where you can see both Melissa and Gregory, and of course the one where he's smiling.
ahhh, babies!
Thanks again for the beautiful job that you did, we couldn't be more pleased with them. :D
BTW... I think it's time for Travis to make you some new awesome business cards, this time with, "Photography by Jen." I mean, you'd be raking it in... :D
jen, you have such a talent with you pictures! great job!!! can't wait to meet him in person...oh, and i agree with melissa, get some fun business cards!! they could be "j to the jo photo" :) :)
I love em!!!! Way cute.
you did such a good job!!
Post a Comment