Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Last Day of School! :)

I asked my students to complete an evaluation of our Spanish class this year, and this one is worth sharing!

Evaluación de la clase de español


1. What did you like most about the class?
I like the teacher, Ms. John is nice and she rarely become mad.

2. What did you like least about the class?
I love everything.

3. What do you wish there was more of?
I wish Miss John live happily ever after because the class is perfect.

4. What lesson or activity did you enjoy the most?
I love everything.

5. Did you learn a lot in class this year? How do you know?
Yes, because Miss John teach me everything and I know.

6. Extra comments:
You fail me on my map project that I work on all night. But no hurt feelings.
Thank you for your teaching and guidance through out the year. Hope to see you again one day, your favorite student
--Christopher

*Christopher just moved to the United States this year from Southeast Asia. (I know--you'd think one foreign language would be enough! English!) He's the student who would tell me regularly, "You look pretty today, Miss John. You look pretty every day." :) I typed his answers as they were written. :)

4 comments:

landon weckerly said...

AWWW... Can I take that quiz?

jen said...

I like it if you did! :)

Melissa said...

What a sweet boy- love it! He's just speaking the truth. :)

Holly said...

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive