I went to San Marcos a few weeks ago to visit my "Favorites" (My favorite Aunt & Uncle, that is! ;)) My Aunt Christine is the IT teacher at her school, and for homework this summer, she has to figure out the inner workings of the Nintendo Wii. Good thing she had us around to help!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Gosh, lookin' at the pics is almost as much fun and the Wii weekend. What a kick in the pants! I love Butch's expression when he is boxing Kyle. MasterCard would say, "Priceless!" I missed the Jen victory dance however. It is also priceless.
Great job, Jen. Thanks, F.A. Chris
HA HA HA!!! I like the hip shake you have going with the punch. We just got a Wii for our anniversary and Mike knocked me out like 10 times the first time we did the boxing thing.
I am going to have to learn to sting like a bee apparently.
Post a Comment