Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'd really like for you to meet...


My Fiancé, Chris Lesak! :)

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2


11 comments:

snapladylisa said...

Wow! I am so thrilled for both of you. Congrats to Mr. Lesak on finding such a gem, and best wishes to you both.

Anonymous said...

Is abby gonna be the ring bearer?

Jason and Sarah said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations! He is a lucky man!

casey said...

wow, congratulations! And yes, congratulations to YOU, Mr. Lesak, for finding a wonderful woman, full of charm, and talent, and humor, and friendship and love, to spend the rest of your life with!

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh! So exciting! Congrats Jen! I am so happy for you! How did he propose?

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME! Congratulations to you both. Yes, Mr. Lesak, you are getting a wonderful woman to be your wife! Have you set a date yet? I hope you blog about how you two met, your engagement and wedding preps! Godspeed to you both on this new journey together!!

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

wooooo woooooo! so happy for you!

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

might I suggest wearing one of the Senorita wigs on the wedding day?

Holly said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats, my friend (and to Chris, too!)!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you!

Melissa said...

My mind is spinning!!! Congratulations, Jen! I am so happy for you! I'm so out of the loop... I'd LOVE to know ALL the details!

Louanne said...

woot woot! I know this is a late comment. LOL.

Blog Archive