Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,
and they will call him 'Immanuel'--
which means 'God with us'."

Matthew 1:23

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Glad to see the blog isn't being neglected too badly. :)

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

Merry Christmas - but seriously, where are the "wigs" in your engagement photos? I'm disappointed senorita.

Morgan said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! I know it was extra special this year! I wish you both the best of luck! Love your photos!!

Louanne said...

HA! I blog post I just found.

You were the most beautiful bride ever yesterday! Love you.

snapladylisa said...

Y'all look great! Does this mean that you are married already? I'm excited for you both. If you aren't hitched yet, I wanna be there.

Blog Archive