Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mr. & Mrs.!


We married on January 1st--a great way to start the new year! And since then I've told Chris and others that I think this is just how it's supposed to be. We're doing well and really enjoying being married! I'm so thankful for such a gift. Thank you for celebrating with us!

If you'd like to see a slideshow of wedding pics, click HERE to see our photographer's link!


9 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, Jen! Those pictures are the best I've seen! Beautiful! So happy for y'all!

snapladylisa said...

They are amazing pics, thanks so much for sharing! What a blessing.

casey said...

i really like your engagement photos! Congratulations! I am very happy for you two...

Womack said...

Wow! Those photos made me tear up! You look so beautiful and filled with joy. You both look so thrilled and I'm thrilled for you! I love you!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous bride and beautiful wedding! What a great day it was, I'm so happy for y'all! Laura did a fabulous job capturing your joy. :)

Louanne said...

Okay you know we went to SA on our honeymoon too and I was SO excited to see the alamo. Mike drove past and I was like "that's IT???"

What a disapointment. ROFL!!!

Looks like you guys had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful bride and beautiful wedding! So happy for you and your new husband! The world is always a better place when a couple in love gets married! Godspeed in your journey together through life!

Betty Hayes said...

Wow - what beautiful pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm so happy for you!
Betty

Misty Lee said...

Jen!!! So glad I finally got to your blog! I LOVE the wedding photos! We were so bummed to miss it. You looked beautiful! Looks like you are enjoying married life, you look stunning! Love you!

Blog Archive