Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A new name?!


Until I married Chris, I never had nieces or nephews. I'm the oldest of four and only the second of us to get married, so we're all still the kids in our family (which I like for many reasons! :)). So, marrying Chris came with some bonus packages--including these 4 great nephews! Justin is the oldest. He's a junior in high school and just turned 17. His brother, Matt, is 15 and a freshman in high school. Both were ushers in our wedding, and Matt was our personal cameraman since he got a sweet video camera for Christmas! William and Ethan were our ring bearers. William (pictured right) is four and loves anything Spiderman. Ethan is three and always has a smile on his face.


Last Saturday, Chris' sisters came over for the first time and saw our house. William came along, too, but he was so tired, he probably doesn't even remember the visit--although I know for certain that he likes our new comfy couches! ;)


On Sunday, we watched the Superbowl at Chris' brother's house. Chris was playing with Ethan on the couch, tickling him, and Ethan started calling to me for help. "Help, Uncle Jen, help!" I think he realizes there's a connection there, he's just not sure what to call me! Actually, I think my real favorite is when my older nephews, Justin and Matt, called me "AJ" at our rehearsal dinner. "AJ?", I asked them. "Aunt Jen!", they announced! I think I'm gonna like being an aunt! :)

Justin and Matt

Ethan, Nadia, and William all showing their true colors. :)

Blog Archive