Chris' Dad, Dolph, came into town from Austin and my Mom was out of town for Easter weekend, so we had Dolph and Perry over for a little pre-Easter BBQ. My sister-in-law, Michelle, came too, and three of my four nephews. Chris and Dolph did quite a bit of work in the backyard during the day, planting an herb garden and some flowers ,while Justin (oldest nephew) and I played HORSE in the cul-de-sac. Actually, I made him play RAT while I played ELEPHANT and he still won. ;) Dolph smoked some ribs and Chris grilled steaks while we colored and hid Easter eggs. Good times! We also had an egg toss and an egg relay while the little boys were the "judges". As you can see, they enjoyed their official titles and hats! :) It was a perfectly enjoyable day!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Those boys are so cute!! Looks like you're making a heck of an aunt....:)
Those little boys are SO cute!! ...and you, my friend, are so brave for breaking out the egg dye! LOL
I must admit, those cute little boys left my house as dirty as little boys can get. And I counted the day a success b/c I think for little boys, dirty equals fun. :)
Post a Comment