Monday, April 26, 2010

Just A Number?




I've always looked forward to my birthday, and this year was especially sweet. My new husband and I only started dating last summer, so this is the first of my birthdays that we've spent together. He put forth a lot of effort to coordinate celebrations and gifts--my favorite gift being the digital images from our wedding! :) I can't wait to share them! :)





Chris and I spent Saturday picking strawberries and enjoying some of our favorite places that we used to frequent in Clear Lake while we were dating. Sunday evening we spent at my Mom's eating dinner and playing cards, and while I was there I took a lot of pictures in her pretty backyard!






It was a great birthday. And I'm trying to remember that it's just a number and forget what I overheard one of my 8th graders saying the other day: "My Mom is 33!" Nice. :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful day! Love Froberg's! You were out my parent's way. :) Hey, I found a Lebonese Lemon Dressing... making it tomorrow! I'm so excited and hoping it tastes something like what Perry makes. YUM!

Holly said...

Hey Jen! Happy belated birthday, my friend! Sounds (and looks) like you had a lovely day! Can't wait to see you in June! :)

Louanne said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love you!

Womack said...

Blast! I'm sorry I forgot your birthday! I knew it was sometime between the 24th and 27th, so I thought of you. Glad you had a good day! Love you!

Blog Archive