
Since last season, all I've heard from Shawnaka is the Red Sox this and the Red Sox that... :) Last year, she went to Boston with some friends from work and one game at Fenway Park made her an instant fan! She and I got to go to a game together in Boston in early June while we were in MA, and now I see why she loves 'em! It was a lot of fun! But long before we even planned to go to Boston, and unbeknownst to her, I got tickets for the Astros vs. Red Sox game in Houston on (and for) her birthday. I tried to keep it a secret, but I started to worry that with all her ebay and google searches for the much sought-after tickets, she might actually buy tickets herself to the same game, so I caved. It was still great fun and we had great seats in the Crawford Boxes (Thanks, Ralph!). And, just for the record, Shawnaka did admit to having some guilt for rooting for the visiting team at Minute Maid Park... :) Happy Birthday, Shawnaka! :) Go 'Stros! :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Aunt Shawneka!!
Post a Comment