Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lesley's BIG DAY!

My sister got married last Saturday! And the week at home was full and fun. There was the bachelorette party/shower that ended with karaoke and a grand finale duet with Les and some guy named Max who ended up playing air guitar down on his knees (I wish you could've seen it for yourself!)...a beautiful bridesmaid brunch...group pedicures...rehearsal dinner and rehearsal (yes, in that order! :))...and finally hair and make-up and getting ready for the BIG DAY! The wedding was absolutely beautiful--picture perfect! And my grandparents were also honored--their 62nd wedding anniversary was the day after Lesley's and Ryan's wedding! It was a really good week with my sister and the fam. Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Gilmore! I love you guys!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, Congratulations Lesley! Do you have more pictures of the big day? I'd love to see them! :D

Louanne said...

yeah Leslie!

Morgan said...

wow! i didn't even know she was engaged!! congrats lesley!!

Blog Archive