1. "Tropical Paradise" really means "it rains every day, but at least you don't have to go to work".
2. A hot shower is a luxury.
3. You should NEVER EVER get on a bus unless it says "Curridabat-San Pedro". I don't know what will happen if you do--just don't. :)
4. A LOT of people can live in one house.
5. I could eat beans and rice and fried bananas at every meal. And I do. Well, almost. :)
6. If spaghetti is served for dinner, beans and rice will be offered as side dishes.
7. When traveling out of the country, you can never pack too many DOVE dark chocolate bars.
8. Taking Pepto Bismol every day (Thanks, Lou! :)) really does turn your poo black.
9. Using SKYPE is cheap for a reason.
10. When you go to the mall to buy books for school and you can't find them, it's easy to buy a new pair of shoes instead.
8 years ago

5 comments:
Pepto is awesome. Black poo and all. The fried bananas sound yummy. They sold those at McDonalds in China :)
Doesn't it also turn your tongue black?
I have #11 for you, too: I have a lot more blogging time! (Or maybe that falls under "things I've learned since my summer started!")
You are hilarious as usual!
Hey Chiquita! Don't you eat beans with most meals anyway??? ;)
Glad you explained about the charm body parts... I was going to have you bring back one of the booby charms, but now I won't. I hope this will be the experience of a lifetime for you!
you are one funny lady.
hey I have a dog for you! check him out on my blog...he's really cute and he told me earlier that he wants to come live with you. and he's not blind.
Post a Comment