Shawnaka's niece was born in June, and I was at the hospital the day she was born. I'd never gone to the hospital to wait for a baby to be born before--and I even heard her first cry from the hallway where I was waiting! She's the newest human I've ever seen, and she's a beautiful baby! When I knew I'd be going home with Shawnaka for a visit this past weekend, I asked if I could take pictures of her. And I did. 341 of them. Ah, the beauty of digital! I narrowed it down to the best 94 to make CDs for the fam, and here are a few of my favorites...I know you'll enjoy this pretty baby!
8 years ago

4 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!! Love you and welcome back to the states chica!
I hope it was more fun than Fiesta Texas
AND yes she is mighty perty! great pics.
She is a doll with some beautiful blue eyes... and we still can't figure out what Gregory's eye color is and he's 8.5 months old!
Post a Comment