Monday, August 4, 2008

!Hasta Luego, Costa Rica!

It's hard to believe the day is here. It's time to leave beautiful Costa Rica. Before I came, I was sure that a month was forever...now, it seems like it went by way too fast. Especially the last week. I feel like the past two days have been goodbye after goodbye. I saw Beatriz for a bit and then spent time with the family here for the rest of the day yesterday. Bruce, the Taiwanese student who also lived in my host home, left for school this morning and it was sad to tell him goodbye and a little strange for him to head off to school without me. I've been trying to pack all morning...just hoping it will fit. I think instead of worry about it, we'll just go for POPS for ice cream one last time...!Que rico! It might even be time for a banana split! :)

2 comments:

Louanne said...

I am so glad that you had a good time and have been praying for you. Talk to you when you get home.

casey said...

ah, so sad, but what an expierence of a life time! can't wait to visit with you and hear stories...

Blog Archive