Monday, August 18, 2008

A bit overdue...

I found out today that the Spanish Department at Dulles High School (the school mine feeds into) will be taking a trip to Costa Rica next summer...:) I think that I just might have to make an exception to the I-would-NEVER-take-students-to-a-foreign-country rule that I made for myself when I started teaching Spanish to middle school students. If I get 6 to sign up, I get a free trip! :) And I have a feeling that this would be more of the luxury kind of tour of CR and not the 9-hours-on-a-sweaty-bus kind of trip...Actually, believe it or not, that does make it less-appealing. But still. Costa Rica. Hello?
Speaking of Costa Rica, I wanted to post a favorite picture and add one last slide show of my trip. I hope you enjoy! And for the record, last night I made my very own gallo pinto (a typical Costa Rican breakfast of beans and rice :)) with my very own homemade beans! !Que rico! :)

1 comment:

Louanne said...

I love that photo of the 3 of you. And you know it would be fun to go again. Even with a bunch of students. HA HA!

Blog Archive